Rip a Blu-ray movie via ViewSync WPG-37 for HD TV playback
Tags:Media Player, rip blu-ray to hdtv, rip blu-ray via wpg 37, blu-ray to mkv ?
The ViewSync WPG-370 provides businesses with advanced universal wireless connectivity for their existing projector, monitor, TV, or large-format display. The solution makes it easy for any business or organization with mounted displays to wirelessly push content onto the screen, without the hassle of managing cords and wires. This allows users to wirelessly stream Full HD 1080p video to any projector or display, when using an Intel WiDi notebook, Ultrabook, smartphone or tablet. Being Wi-Fi Miracast-ready, the WPG-370 also supports direct content streaming to the gateway from Android and iOS devices via the iMediaShare mobile app.
That’s wonderful to a movie fan. If you got one, you may wanna play the Blu-ray Disc to play with ViewSync WPG-37 on your HD TV. The following guide tells how to rip a Blu-ray to MKV with original video and multiple audio tracks and subtitles.
Tips 1. ViewSync WPG-37 Key Features:
1. Full HD 1080p wireless streaming powered by Intel WiDi
2. Mirroring feature for Windows PCs and Macbooks
3. Mobile app for streaming content from smartphones and tablets
4. PC-less slideshows from a USB flash drive – video, audio, photo
5. HDMI digital output for resolution up to 1080p
6. Multiple inputs: HDMI, VGA, USB, audio SPDIF, audio RCA, LAN
7. Dual band wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
8. Latest wireless encryption – WPA2, WPA, WEP
9. Wi-Fi Miracast ready receiver
10. Web-based virtual remote control
11. Palm-sized, light weight
12. Apple Mac compatible*
Tips 2. Support Wireless Content Sharing on Your TV:
Now with HDMI connectivity for your TV, you can stream Full HD 1080p video and graphic-rich gaming wirelessly from WiDi? laptops, smartphones or tablets. You now have the freedom to create great memories by sharing you greatest moments with your family and friends.
Pavtube ByteCopy ($42, Now $33.6, save 20%) –Download a trial from Here for Windows, ?Alternative version for Mac (Mac OS X 10.9 and later).
Note: A Blu-ray Disc Drive is required for Blu-ray ripping. The computer networked to get the app work- accessing BD+ key to crack the BD copy-protections.
Guide: Rip a Blu-ray movie to play with ViewSync WPG-37 for HD TV with ByteCopy
1. Load Blu-ray movie.
Source: Blu-ray Disc, BDMV folder, BD ISO; DVD, VIDEO_TS, DVD ISO.
2. Select main movie.
3. Select “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*mkv)” from drop-down list of “Multi-track Video” for output format.
4. Click “Settings” to select audio and subtitles languages you’d like to keep.
5. Click “Convert” to rip Blu-ray to MKV via ViewSync WPG-37 for HD TV playback smoothly.
Now, you can enjoy the Blu-ray movies to play with ViewSync WPG-37 for HD TV at home, enjoy it !
If you have a ViewSonic NMP-708 and don’t know how to rip blu-ray to ViewSonic NMP-708 for HD Media Player for Playback, Here is your best solution.
Source:Rip a Blu-ray movie via ViewSync WPG-37 for HD TV playback
Rip and Sync Blu-ray discs to iPad 3 on Mac OS X
Convert and Compress 1080p Videos to 720p for Android
Enjoy Blu-ray via Seagate HD Media Player with Forced Subtitles
Encode Blu-ray to Lossless MKV via Synology 415play on WD TV 2
Stream VOB files from Mac to PS4 with best video/audio quality
Transcode Blu-Ray library to NAS media server on Smart TV